The Research Officer will participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of Research projects. They will also handle and monitor publicity activities and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of customers
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st degree in Public Relations, Economics, Sociology, Marketing, or a related field with emphasis on research methods
- 1 – 2 years related work experience
Required abilities and dispositions:
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with minimal supervision
- Strong spoken and written communications skills
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, under the mentorship of Head, Corporate Affairs, Research and Customer Experience
- Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and general Internet and electronic communications.
How To Apply
- Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your telephone and e-mail contacts.
- This job advertisement expires on the 18th January, 2017.
- The subject matter must be PUBLIC RELATIONS AND RESEARCH OFFICER