An international oil trading and transportation company operating in Ghana is looking for dynamic person to fill the following position in its Sales and Marketing department: Sales and Marketing Officer.
- Participates in data collection for research and market analysis for company’s business strategies
- Implements company’s annual Sales and Marketing strategies and plans
- Supports with the coordination of Sales, Marketing and Branding activities of the company
- Acquires new accounts
- Sells value-added services to company’s clients
- Works with the Sales & Marketing Manager on all Public Relations (PR), promotional and advertising activities of the company
- Makes Sales & Marketing presentations on the company
- Works on inputs for company brochures and publications etc.
- Monitors and inputs into all of the company’s activities on social media including continuous update of the company’s website
- Supports the development and maintenance of strong contact/relationship with the company’s clients/stakeholders
- Assists with tracking of customer concerns and explore ways of addressing same to ensure highest levels of satisfaction
Required Skills or Experience
- A good First’s degree in Sales and Marketing or a related discipline
- Professional certification in Marketing i.e. CIM, CIMA etc.
- Good knowledge in Sales, Marketing, Advertising and emerging market trends
- Good knowledge in Brand Management
- Good Proposal Writing and Presentation skills
- Good IT skills incl. Social Marketing skills
- Good knowledge of current trends in the oil and gas industry
- Good knowledge in Customer Service Management
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure and still meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task effectively and stay focused
- Ability to relate to stakeholders at different levels
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their CVs and cover letter to: email@example.com by 14th Arpil, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.