How to download and convert any YouTube video into audio directly(especially podcast and music)
YouTube is a video sharing service that allows users to watch videos posted by other users and upload videos of their own. The service was started as an independent website in 2005 and was acquired by Google in 2006.
Because YouTube deals mostly with videos, users might find it difficult to get direct audio files for their music or podcasts of choice. That is what this tutorial is all about, guide you to convert and download a video from YouTube to an audio file.
There is a quick and convenient way to download and convert a video from YouTube to an audio file. With just a few steps, you can download music and podcasts from various YouTube channels.
- Open YouTube
- Browse and search for the Video you want audio from
- After your video is opened, Tap the share icon below the video and tap copy link
- Go to your browser and search for ‘YouTube to Mp3’ and open it
- Paste the copied link into the search box and Tap convert
- Click download after its finished converting
- Now go to Music or podcasts and enjoy your downloaded Audio
You can also watch the video below
Don’t forget to leave all your questions in the comment box. Tech Hub Gh Team